Comment on Sleek Template
email: (Optional)
URL: (Optional)

[?] Visual Confirmation:
CAPTCHA image

Remember Me Join Mailing list | Privacy Policy
DavidRawrMan Sep 23 2007 - 07:53:05am
Comment:
Nice tut! :P
Helped loadz.

Bryce Jan 19 2007 - 06:59:27am
Website: http://www.djskinny.net
Comment:
Fellboom and others, to resize the image so that everything is still proportionate, hit CTRL+T to activate the Free-Transform tool, you will then see little squares around the image, then hold down SHIFT and Drag the image from one of the little
squares. While the image is still in FREE-Transform mode, you will be able to drag the image to where you want it.

fellboom Aug 08 2006 - 03:31:44pm
Comment:
uuhi: i'm also using a free PS trial aswell, i used 'file, place' to put the image where i wanted.. i got stuck with not knowing how to resize the image in a simple way, just figured it out by playin around.

& i loved this tutorial, thanks a lot!
Was real simple [i'm a beginner with photoshop]. =D

ar May 25 2006 - 02:41:57am
Comment:
nice site man, also i like your high tech web templates tutorials.. everytime i look other sites i never find any good tutorial..good up da good wokr

shadowX_19 May 23 2006 - 06:00:11pm
Website: www.myspace.com/shadowX_19
Comment:
thanks 4 da layout tutorial. i use ur template tutorial to create my myspace flash profile and its done now. hope can see more layout tutorial i can get idea from them...

Morten Apr 29 2006 - 10:34:16am
Website: http://www.mohjoe.dk
Comment:
Great, been working with lots of effects on mt sites.... was tired of rīthe look, and dicovered your website. Thanks, for new inspiration

Guest232 Apr 09 2006 - 11:04:27am
Comment:
hmm... are you pressing 'V' on your keyboard to get out the "Move Tool" before trying to move the image? -- also are you sure the image is on a layer all by itself?

uuhi Apr 09 2006 - 05:52:25am
Comment:
This is a very nice tutorial, I only managed to get to the picture part and then got stuck. When I try to add a picture to the page (with layers), I can't move it to the place I want to (like you can't select it again).
I don't know what it is, but it might be 'cause I'm using a free trial photoshop?
Help would be appreciated!
Cheers,
uuh

Nilesh Mar 27 2006 - 02:48:54pm
Website: http://www.gcfponline.org
Comment:
THIS IS HOTTTT. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Guest876 Mar 23 2006 - 10:44:38am
Comment:
Very informative. Easy for a novice to follow along. Good Job!

Dan Mar 04 2006 - 02:52:32pm
Comment:
^^ to make the links work thats called HTML. Anyways thanks for the sick template i needed a good one for my radio site, but i did make some changes. Good tutorial keep em coming

DEVs Mar 02 2006 - 03:24:02am
Website: http://www.goldersgreen.org
Comment:
Hi Fernando i can slice it for you if you want (convert it from image in to webpage)ill add you :)

Fernando Mar 01 2006 - 06:29:31pm
Website: www.locosproduction.co.nr
Comment:
this look really nice for my page.. its a free page but with that.. will look more damn good.. but few quesiton ok thats the pic.. so how do i do to make the links work???? like when they click some of the link?? i didnt see it there?? just wonder my
email is dahbossontop@hotmail.com or the same for yahoo.. if you add me and maybe you can help me p

Home | Tutorials | About Us | Services | Contact Us | Affiliates | Search | Top^