Comment on Mega Tech Layout
email: (Optional)
URL: (Optional)

[?] Visual Confirmation:
CAPTCHA image

Remember Me Join Mailing list | Privacy Policy
Nightfirecat Jan 14 2008 - 11:47:37am
Comment:
Wow!! This is an amazing tutorial. I'm actually using it right now to make a website for our school's robotics team. I'll be sure to leave a remark saying that this was from your tutorial.

Jeff Oct 27 2006 - 12:20:59pm
Website: http://www.photoshoptower.com
Comment:
Actuall this is done with a Adobe Flash, it's a
completely different program than photoshop, you can download a trial
version here:
[link]

Then as far as doing the "shine" effect, here is a good tutorial on that:
[link]

IVAN Oct 27 2006 - 06:41:29am
Website: http://home.no/ivankarlsen
Comment:
good tut m8 , i was doing good on this i think but couldnt get the wisthles (flash) eny ide how? here is how far i got enyway [link]

Pasha Sep 02 2006 - 04:53:31am
Website: http://pashovski.110mb.com/
Comment:
very cool tutorial , i got this so far [link] but if someone can explain to me how finish the saite to look like this [link] becouse i'm not that good .. if some
one like to help me pls talk to me on pasha.bt@gmail.com pls... bye

nerdboy Aug 24 2006 - 04:02:02pm
Website: um, workin on it
Comment:
a .psd would be EXCELLENT, i've been getting sizes and placement way off....would love it

Guest39 Jun 30 2006 - 04:27:11am
Comment:
simply one of the better tutorials, need the same think for the flash header ;). Many thanks for this

Guest88 May 01 2006 - 06:48:30pm
Comment:
On the third page the tut says inner shadow but the screenshot of the photosho window is inner glow btw.

will Apr 13 2006 - 01:37:51pm
Comment:
well what can i say here i am 6 cans of stella in and a one of the best sites I HAVE created and using possibly the most simplest of instructions this is definately the ikea of web design smart with easy building instructions!! TOP JOB Many thanks i
definately learnt something new today! :oD

Majti Apr 03 2006 - 02:30:01pm
Comment:
img429.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jeden8tp.jpg

Majti Apr 03 2006 - 02:29:31pm
Comment:
I would like the part with red border to be "scrollable" when i put a lot of news over there [link] /> because now when i put too much it just move down and leave stupid white places :/

Majti Apr 03 2006 - 01:37:11pm
Comment:
Thanks man [= I was trying to do that like for 10 hours and then I gave up [= Noww i'm looking for that [=

Guest182 Apr 02 2006 - 04:48:31pm
Comment:
Majti, try searching good tutorials on a "slicing and coding" tutorial. There are literally 100's of them that are very well written and available.

Majti Apr 02 2006 - 04:44:37pm
Comment:
I made the layout but I have no idea howto put it into the Dreamweaver. Especially when I would like the part with read more button to scroll down while I put information there. Any help ??

Guest251 Apr 01 2006 - 07:56:17am
Comment:
callum, try zooming in very close to make it easier by pressing CTRL and the + button, and CTRL and the - button to zoom out.

callum Mar 31 2006 - 11:50:41am
Comment:
cant fill in the dots on the active layer copied the first layer dots just dot seen to work :(

Home | Tutorials | About Us | Services | Contact Us | Affiliates | Search | Top^