Comment on Faux Render
email: (Optional)
URL: (Optional)

[?] Visual Confirmation:
CAPTCHA image

Remember Me Join Mailing list | Privacy Policy
Guest931 Feb 14 2008 - 08:12:11am
Comment:
may u give another site to download that brush?

Zerk Jan 08 2008 - 12:04:17pm
Comment:
love that tut its great love this place lots of good stuff thanks to you all.

B5Freak Apr 20 2007 - 07:17:48am
Comment:
Excellent tut! With a few slightly different steps, this could be adapted for GIMP users as well.

Stephen Dec 23 2006 - 12:46:51am
Comment:
Tut was great! thanks! I found another sweet effect to add to it! At the end of the tut, select your first layer. Filter/Sketch/Chrome, in the box Detail 4, Smoothness 7, hit OK. Then hit Ctrl + U, in Hue/Sat H=360 S=100 L=-69. You can get some
pretty sweet looking effects! Check out my end result!
[link] /> [link]

Mutant Oct 14 2006 - 01:08:37pm
Comment:
I know it sucks to hear this over and over, but the key to Photoshop is experimentation. For instance, you know that glow? To make it, I would duplicate the layer, enlargen it, and set the "radial blur" (zoom) on it. Basically, mess around
with the filters you've never touched before.

Guest211 May 19 2006 - 09:51:15am
Comment:
hey, you think you could make a tut on that background?

Wai_Yee Apr 23 2006 - 12:09:32am
Comment:
this is great! =D

Barren Apr 16 2006 - 09:09:44am
Comment:
who's immensky? =)

Martin Apr 16 2006 - 02:39:51am
Comment:
Thius tutorial was really good and it helped immensky. Thankyou

Hugo Mar 15 2006 - 11:17:32pm
Comment:
I messed around a bit with some settings, and I got [link]
and
[link] /> But I agree with the others, there's a too big step between red and green (not about the colors, though).

ALE Mar 01 2006 - 11:40:57am
Comment:
Have to agree, and this seems to be an issue with more than a few of the tuts here. Don't get me wrong, there is great stuff here and I appreciate it, but it often evokes that feeling like I blacked out during the lesson, Step 1..Step 2... bam!
Done! And I am left a little bewildered, brush tutorials notwithstanding.

John Mar 01 2006 - 09:51:56am
Comment:
Whoa! You skipped way too many steps... you should show how you got your final piece... right now you taugh how to make a blobby looking green thing, but it looks nothing like your final picture.

Jeff Feb 21 2006 - 03:54:30pm
Website: http://www.photoshoptower.com
Comment:
Hello G965,
Thank you for the feedback. The reddish version was actually taken from the exact same piece that the green one is (just duplicated/overlayed/rotated/resized) a few times.

As far as using the tech brushes there are 100's of tutorials out there covering that topic, no sense in recreating the wheel if ya know what l mean :D Thanks

Guest965 Feb 21 2006 - 01:12:54pm
Comment:
forgive me if i am an idiot, but the jump from the green stuff and the "background and tech brushes" is quite large. where did the image in green go? the red one looks like it could have been made in Bryce, the green one is definitely a
2D jobby. what gives?

Home | Tutorials | About Us | Services | Contact Us | Affiliates | Search | Top^