Comment on Dark Tower Effect
email: (Optional)
URL: (Optional)

[?] Visual Confirmation:
CAPTCHA image

Remember Me Join Mailing list | Privacy Policy
Guest999 Sep 20 2010 - 12:04:55pm
Comment:
You forgot to mention that the shapes are applied as vector masks which can not be directly editable. In other words you can't change blending modes and in addition you say duplicate the layers 7 times while yours are duplicated only five. The
previous comment says it all. In five years you have NOT replied. I wonder why. Perhaps you, as well, DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE DOING!!! I'll submit the comment but I doubt you or anyone else will reply to it. Seems to me that these tutorials
are submitted without any moderation or care given to their accuracy. Yours is not the first to do this. I'll add you to my list of places not to send pe

Jessie Apr 22 2009 - 11:44:22am
Comment:
I didn't get half of the effects you've shown. Also right after the Rounded Frame step, you're using a square frame. Looks like there are steps missing or a misunderstanding on how the blending effects work. I couldn't replicate your steps.

feele Sep 15 2007 - 08:27:11am
Comment:
i followed it three times and although i'm experienced with layer effects and so on i did never get a result similar to yours. you may have left out some important steps to make us readers able to completely follow it to a proper result ...

AS27 Mar 25 2007 - 03:30:56pm
Comment:
I got lost at step 4 too ...............

Guest507 Mar 04 2007 - 10:58:51pm
Comment:
With your 'rounded rectangle' shape selection, where did you get it from coz i haven't got it. lol

Guest192 Feb 13 2007 - 03:37:22am
Comment:
vivid light or any other filter doesn't produce what you've shown there, you must have missed something.

Guest481 Nov 07 2006 - 04:09:07am
Comment:
I got lost at step 4 as well. Instead of what you get I get the second smaller square just over the first like the first figure for step 4

Brittany Sep 29 2006 - 01:09:19pm
Comment:
I got lost at step 4 too. I believe you may have left something out.

shaw Sep 04 2006 - 09:39:29pm
Comment:
nice!

Aized_Jamal Jul 19 2006 - 11:45:47pm
Comment:
Your sound looks great, but I tried to do my best and I followed your instructure... It doesn't work at all... I read it again than again and I understand your theory... Perhaps, my Photoshop CS software is old one!!!

Home | Tutorials | About Us | Services | Contact Us | Affiliates | Search | Top^