Comment on Beveled Text Gloss
email: (Optional)
URL: (Optional)

[?] Visual Confirmation:
CAPTCHA image

Remember Me Join Mailing list | Privacy Policy
ely Jan 30 2008 - 06:47:25pm
Comment:
omg! thank you!! i know its probably simple to do this but nobody would tell me how to
do this (the outline color on text)
thanx a million!!! appreciate it =]

Brian Apr 01 2007 - 08:16:20pm
Comment:
Stroke is affecting the mask. When I remove the stroke it works fine but other wise I do not get a nice transparent mask...what is the problem here?

Ren99 Jan 30 2007 - 08:17:37am
Comment:
TUT WORKS GR8T THANKS. SEB YOU NEED 2 FOLLOW DIRECTION BETTER

Seb Jan 30 2007 - 07:47:57am
Comment:
Like the previous comments, this tutorial doesn't work !
The problem seams to be related to the Stroke effect. Layers with effects behave strangly when applying mask. Is this specific to Photoshop CS2 ?
Are these comments still monitored by some admin or tutorial author ?

lyndon Dec 01 2006 - 07:45:35pm
Comment:
its a great tutorial, i learne a lot of it. keep it up...

Jeff Jul 25 2006 - 07:37:26pm
Website: http://www.photoshoptower.com
Comment:
Hello T_Cole,
I've been there and know what it's like. The tutorials here at PhotoshopTower are geared more towards intermediate to moderately skilled users of photoshop with some experience under their belt. I just honestly don't have the time to create
little pictures of *every* single little thing in photoshop, my best advice to you; is to start with filter effects tutorials, they're easy to do and will defiantly help you learn your way around the program.

T_Cole Jul 25 2006 - 05:50:36pm
Comment:
I am very new to photoshop and I have version 6.0. this is pretty good but from a newbie stand point, I have no clue what or where to set the forground.. can you include little icons as pointers ? :-)
The same with step 3.. Stroke.. I have looked all over and cant find stroke or blend..and at this point its getting harder to want to even try to finish this simple looking tut.. But thanks for taking your time, its appreciated, I just have to
figure out what all my icons etc mean first .

Jeff Jul 13 2006 - 06:26:43am
Website: http://www.photoshoptower.com
Comment:
Sounds like your not doing what it says:

Go to Layer->Add Layer Mask->Reveal All

This layer MUST have a layer masked applied to it in order for this to work guys...

lauczi Jul 12 2006 - 11:13:07pm
Website: http://www.lauczi.republika.pl
Comment:
step 5 is not working. i mean the layer is getting darker and not transparent :(

Michael_MacDonald Jul 07 2006 - 11:21:00pm
Comment:
When I follow the instructions in step 5 I get a black gradient reflection instead of white to transparent. What am I doing wrong?

Home | Tutorials | About Us | Services | Contact Us | Affiliates | Search | Top^